Local Tax Forms for Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC
Maryland Business Tax Forms
Maryland businesses can electronically file through the Maryland bfile service. For information on this service, visit the following link.
Through this State of Maryland service, you can file:
- Sales and Use Tax Returns
- Print and Mail Sales and Use Tax forms
- File Withholding Returns (MW506)
- File Withholding Reconciliations (MW508 and W-2 Forms)
- File Bulk Uploads of W2 Applications
- Make Payments on existing business tax liabilities
- File Admissions and Amusement Tax Returns
Virginia Business Tax Forms
You will find forms for Virginia businesses at the following link.
You can file most forms with the Commonwealth of Virginia electronically. You will need to set up your business on Virginia’s i-file system to file electronically.
Forms you can file with Virginia online include:
- ST-9 Retail Sales and Use Tax
- VA-4 Employee’s Withholding Exemption Certificate
- VA-5 Employer’s VA Income Tax Withheld
- VA-6 Annual Summary of Income Tax Withheld
- Corporation and Pass through Entity Income
- Business Registration
If you prefer to have forms mailed to you, place your order by phone at 804-440-2541
District of Columbia
The District of Columbia provides several electronic filing services that make tax-filing fast and secure.
To setup a new business in DC’s electronic filing system, visit the following link:
DC’s business tax forms include:
- Qualified Hi-Tech Companies (QHTC) Tax Form
- Registration and Exemption Tax Forms
- Motor Fuel Tax Return
- Sales and Use Tax Forms
- Withholding Tax
- Excise Tax Forms
- Personal Property Tax Forms