Accounting Services for Professional Service Firms
Since we are also in the professional services industry, we understand your business. We know the importance of billable hours. If your professionals must take time away from serving your clients, you reduce your firm’s revenue.
Our team will take care of the accounting function for you. When you outsource your accounting and bookkeeping to us, you will have more time to spend on your core business.
We work with a variety of professional service companies, including engineering firms, law firms, IT service providers, marketing companies, advertising agencies, consulting companies, etc.
We can tailor our services to your company to meet your unique needs. If you want us to handle all bookkeeping and accounting tasks on a regular basis, we can do that. If you prefer to use us as consultants to your in-house bookkeeping staff, we can do that as well.
Our accounting services for professional service clients can include:
- Determining the best form for your practice (LLC, Corp, Partnership, Sole Proprietor)
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Setting up and supporting your QuickBooks accounting
- Establishing your time and billing procedures
- Advising on cash management strategies
- Guiding you on creating buy-sell agreements (from a financial perspective)
- Customized monthly, quarterly, or annual financial statements
- Preparing your taxes and providing tax planning advice
- Assist with the required local tax filings (such as BPOL and Personal Property Tax in Virginia)
Our CPA team serves professional service firms throughout the Washington DC area, including Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, McLean, Reston, Tysons, Vienna, in Virginia, Washington DC, and Bethesda, Rockville, Silver Spring, in Maryland, etc.